You nailed the interview! You really connected, came across professionally, answered the questions in a concise and effective way. Now, it’s been a week or two, and you haven’t heard back.
Job search ghosting is incredibly frustrating! Despite your confidence and competence, you may inevitably second-guess yourself. “Maybe the interview didn’t go as well as I thought.” Or you consider, “Did they hire someone within the company?” or convince yourself that “Maybe they are so busy they just haven’t had time to follow up.”
From QuickHire’s experience, one of the most significant pain points in job seeking is a lack of feedback. Allow us to eliminate some of the guesswork.
The QuickHire platform is all about feedback.
- 48-hour response. You’ll hear back about whether or not you’ll be moving forward within TWO DAYS. Period.
- Sometimes it’s just not a good fit. If you don’t get the gig, we’ll suggest other jobs that may be better for you.
- Companies complete a survey to evaluate applicants on their interviews. If you didn’t get the job, understand why and work to improve.
- Assess your conversion rate — i.e. how many of the applications you submit actually turn into interviews. If the rate is low, we work with you to figure out how to stand out better from the crowd or to better align your background and experience to the jobs to which you are applying. Could be you are applying for jobs that just aren’t suited to your skills/experience.
- One sure way to raise your conversion rate — pay attention to your profile completion. A finished profile garners more employer attention and improves your career health score.
- Don’t forget, feedback is a two-ways street! Job candidates must respond to an offer within 48 hours. If not, you risk coming across as unprofessional, and it impacts your career health score.
QuickHire arms you against job search ghosting. But, while feedback itself provides important closure, it is only really powerful if it is implemented. We hope you’ll use our feedback tools to always be improving and to find the job right for you.
Here’s to your next gig!